Layla!

Happy Easter!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

FINALLY!!


It is a sad day when I have to go to different house to update my blog. I'm sooo sorry that I have fallen behind with all of my news, we have had a really hard time with Verizon. I'm trying to find love in my heart for Verizon, I just can't right now.
Well, the Christmas season has hit the Rutledge family. Today my daughters and I will be attending a Christmas Tea, this will be Layla's first time to go with us. My sister, Michelle, always has such a festive spread so I am so excited.
Tomorrow is the 2nd Annual Christmas on the Hill parade and Layla will be in it. I am actually on my way now to purchase Christmas candy, red pants, white shirt and hats and gloves. It's supposed to be a cold one tomorrow.
Well, that's all for now, hopefully we will have our issues resolved soon so that I can keep everyone updated. Until then, Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Hope to make the parade tomorrow. Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I can't wait to see pics. Oh, and I think you always have the best song selections! I love Jingle Bells, well pretty much any Christmas tune from Bing Crosby.

    ReplyDelete